Located in the small town of Whitehorse, Yukon College is a publicly funded community college. The College provides a wide range of programs to international and local students.
If you want a unique, true Canadian experience, come to the world-famous Yukon!
Some of the reasons you might choose Yukon College include:
1. Our Tuition Fees
We keep our tuition lower than most other institutions because we want you to experience Yukon College and the Yukon Territory. We hope you love it as much as we do!
2. Our Instructors
Some of the best college instructors in Canada choose to work at Yukon College, due to the uniqueness of the Yukon Territory.
3. University Transfer (UT) Choices
85% of graduates who used the UT system were satisfied with the credit they received for Yukon College courses.
4. Broad Range of Programs, including intermediate and advanced ESL. Yukon College provides specialization in Business, Culinary Arts (cooking), Early Childhood Development, Renewable Resources Management, and Tourism .
5. Excellent Facilities
• Beautiful and spacious College and Residence facilities
• Healthy choice cafeteria
• Several computer labs/no line ups!
• Up-to-date laboratories
• Student lounge
• Large gymnasium, weight room, and close to forest trails for running, mountain biking or cross country skiing
6. The Yukon
The friendly, small city of Whitehorse and the world-famous Yukon Territory are known for their stunning beauty, wildlife, First Nations culture, the arts, and incredible Canadian gold-rush history. You can even see the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)!